The Park Street Station was constructed
in 1915 and houses Engine Sixteen,
Ladder Twenty One, Lighting Plant One,
and Lighting Plant Two.
The Station features three apparatus
bays with and office to the side, tower
to the rear and living and sleeping
The Station was scheduled for
demolition, but an outcry from the
community saved it and it was
refurbished in 2012, including replicas
of the original swing out doors.
750 Gal. Tank
1989 Mack MC
2012 KME 100'
Rear Mount Aerial
Hose Wagon Shop