Station Ten: Forest Park
The forest Park Station was constructed in 1999 when the Forest Park
Development was constructed. As part of the permit process, the Station was
included in the plans to provide coverage to the large development.
The original Station Ten located two miles away was closed,
and the apparatus moved here.
Engine Ten and Ladder Fifteen are housed here.
Engine Ten:
2012 International
750 Gal. Tank
1250 G.P.M
Ladder Fifteen:
1996/08 Pierce
Dash 100' Rear
Mount Tower
1250 G.P.M.
500 Gal. Tank